Estate planning matters are very personal and can be complex, depending upon your circumstances. You need to understand all of your options thoroughly in order to be sure your assets are protected, as well as the future of your loved ones.
The estate planning lawyers at the Law Offices of Christopher R. Mallicoat have created estate planning instruments for clients in situations that range from the simple to the extremely sophisticated. Our advice is based on our years of experience handling estate planning matters in Beverly Hills and our extensive knowledge of California probate law.
If you need assistance with estate planning, call the Law Offices of Christopher R. Mallicoat today at (310) 553-0106 to schedule a complimentary consultation at our Beverly Hills law office.
We Provide a Thorough Estate Planning Analysis
While your last will and testament is perhaps the most fundamental estate planning instrument, proper planning involves your finances, taxes, businesses, medical care, your spouse, and your dependents. For example:
- How will you be cared for and what will happen to your assets if you are unable to take care of yourself?
- How can you provide for children or disabled dependents if something happens to you?
- What can you do now to keep your assets outside of probate and preserve them for your heirs? Do you need to transfer property titles, for instance, or move funds into accounts that will be more immediately accessible to your beneficiaries?
- How can you protect your business in the event of incapacity or death?
- What steps must you take to support charitable, religious, or educational organizations?
- What extent of care do you want if you cannot speak on your own behalf?
- Who will you name as executor/executrix of your Will or as trustee on other instruments?
These are just a few of the questions our attorneys will ask you to make sure you have thought about all important estate planning issues. Our aim is to give you all the information you need to ensure that your wishes are fully carried out.
Do you have questions about what estate planning measures would be beneficial to you, your family, and your business partners? Schedule a free consultation in our Beverly Hills law office by calling (310) 553-0106 now.
Skilled California Estate Planning Instrument Preparation
We know how to create sound, customized documents that will stand the test of time and prevent problems with heirs, trustees, beneficiaries, and other interested parties. Our lawyers prepare all required estate planning documents, including, but not limited to:
- Last Will and Testament
- Durable Powers of Attorney (both financial and medical)
- Advanced Medical Directives/Living Will
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Grant Deeds
The Benefits of Estate Planning
When you know you have planned ahead for every eventuality and taken care of important estate planning matters, you can breathe easily. You will sleep well knowing you have made it as simple as possible for your loved ones when the time comes.
While no one likes to plan for death, people who avoid these matters entirely or wait until they are ill to take care of them find that they put everyone involved through unnecessary stress. It is a great comfort, for example, when you leave directives for your loved ones about life support measures so that they are not forced to make such difficult decisions for you.
Don’t delay in taking care of your estate matters. Contact the Law Offices of Christopher R. Mallicoat today at (310) 553-0106 to begin the estate planning process.